Are you looking for a way to make a difference?
As a Registered Nurse in Hastings, East Sussex and the surrounds, you’ll be in charge of the safety and happiness of the people in your care, working in a range of different establishments in your area. You will support service users in line with their personal care plans and will be assisting them with medication administration, developing care plans and effectively leading a team of health and social care workers. We will support you and encourage you to be the very best at what you do.
- Our benefits package makes us stand out from the competition. It includes:
- A £750 welcome bonus when you join us and complete 300 hours of service
- An hourly rate of up to £26, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Instant Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
To join us as a Registered Nurse, you’ll need current NMC registration and current knowledge of clinical best practice. With over 6 months post-qualification experience behind you, you’ll feel confident leading healthcare teams. We’re on the look-out for true team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with the teams everywhere they work.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, My e-bits. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not a requirement.